Beginning on June 1, 2020 our office will begin to reopen for those clients who would prefer in-person therapy rather than therapy via telehealth. Most clients will have the option to choose whether they prefer in-person or telehealth. Your therapist may recommend in-person visits for better therapeutic results. However, since Brooke Williams is a play therapist working with younger children, she will be offering only in-office sessions after June 1st.
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic:
* Our waiting room is closed. We ask all patients to wait in their cars or
outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
* Plexiglass has been added to the reception windows to prevent
close contact with receptionists.
* All staff and therapists have masks they are willing to wear upon
request. Please let them know your preference.
* Therapist will try to end sessions a few minutes earlier than
normal to allow time for sanitation between clients and to try to
prevent clients from overlapping in the waiting room.
* Physical contact is not permitted, no shaking hands etc.
* Restroom soap dispensers are maintained, and everyone is
encouraged to either wash their hands or use their own hand sanitizer
before coming into the office.
* Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched
are sanitized after each use.
* Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
20 Westwoods Dr., Liberty, MO 64068
From Hwy 291 & 152 intersection head east (towards Liberty Square) on 152 (Kansas).
On your left you will see a large sign that says SEAPORT.
Turn left onto Westwoods Dr.
Take the first entrance into Seaport (before you get to the stop sign) called Pier Parking
We are in the 3rd building down, in the Clock Tower. Our building has the white pillars and teal awnings.
News and Reviews
If you have any questions, please call our office, we'd be happy to help.